LA Climate Reality January Chapter Meeting
Join us for the LA Climate Chapter Meeting this coming Saturday. Below is an agenda for the meeting:
- Presentation from Katie Malzbender from Climate Reality on the 2018 Climate Reality priorities and upcoming training session
- Presentation from LA Climate Reality Leader, Julie Donsky, on her work on the 24 Hours event.
- Brief presentation from the Marketing Committee on website and survey
- Whiteboard session on LA Chapter priorities
- Committee breakout sessions for all committees: legislative, training and marketing & communications.
- You will need to RSVP for this event due to it being on the Sony lot. Please email Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org to let him know if you will be attending.
- Please bring your reusable water bottle as we will be providing water as well as some snacks.
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you there.
The LA Climate Reality Leadership Team
Directions to get on the lot:
Enter at the main gate on Overland.
You must RSVP to ensure a pass will be waiting for you at the lot; similarly, if you RSVP but decide not to come, please notify me so I can remove your pass.
You will need a driver’s license to gain admission on to the lot – you cannot get in without this. Please affix the sticker badge the Security Guard provides you on to your clothing and have it with you at all times while you’re on the lot.
You will be instructed on where to park by security personnel at the gate.
The meeting will take place at the Harry Cohn bldg., room 208. Attached, please find the map below that will direct you from the Overland gate to the Harry Cohn building.
There are productions that take place on weekends as well, and in order to avoid interrupting any ongoing productions, please ONLY go from your car to the meeting locale. Please do not roam the lot – your pass is only good for the Harry Cohn bldg.